We got up this morning to meet Papa Lyle & SueMama, Lynz & ElanEm, and Joyce & Duane for brunch. Thanks for getting the omelet with avocado on top so I could have some with my milkies.
I liked licking the condensation off the glass at the restaurant:
After brunch, we drove over to see Great Grandparents R&E. Some of your aunties, uncles, and cousins also came over.
I got to have some more yummy avocado mushed up -- while everyone else put it on their hamburgers. Then, we all went swimming!
It was my first time in the pool, and it was so fun =)
After swimming, we sat by the pool and I opened presents (and it's not even my birthday!)
2466
I just loved meeting everyone!
It's getting late.....so for all 3 of my readers, I bid you adieu and will post more about my trip tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment