Hi Daddy!
Today I got to meet lots of your side of the family. They're so nice; everyone thought I was so cute!
And I got to meet Great Grandpa D. He's so nice letting everyone coming over to eat breakfast at his house!
Later that morning, we went to Knotts Berry Farm! We saw a funny stunt show, looked at some shops with Great Grandpa D and Papa Lyle and SueMama, rode the train, and strolled around the park. Papa Lyle and SueMama watched me in the afternoon so you and Mommy could ride a few roller coasters.
I got to sit up on my own for a moment before the little train left the station:
I had so much fun strolling around, but finally it was time to leave:
By the afternoon, I was all tired out. But had smiles for one more picture...
No comments:
Post a Comment