Get in touch with me!

Do you think I'm cute? Send me a note at cjphotoupdate@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hello World!

Watch out, Olympians!

For Christmas, I got a gymnastics class. I had so much fun!
Here are some videos and lots of photos from my classes.

Picture Slideshow

[View the whole album here]

[Note: All videos are each less than 30 seconds long]

Gymnastics #1: First time on the bar (0:19)

[Watch Video #1 on YouTube]

Gymnastics #2: Sitting on the mat (0:06)

[Watch Video #2 on YouTube]

Gymnastics #3: Trying the little balance beam (0:17)

[Watch Video #3 on YouTube]

Gymnastics #4: More bar time (0:06)

[Watch Video #4 on YouTube]

Gymnastics #5: Trying the Rings (0:14)

[Watch Video #5 on YouTube]

Gymnastics #6: Bar Again (0:14)

[Watch Video #6 on YouTube]

Gymnastics #7: Exploring (0:05)

[Watch Video #7 on YouTube]

Gymnastics #8: Rings Again (0:13)

[Watch Video #8 on YouTube]

Gymnastics #9: Tumbling (0:05)

[Watch Video #9 on YouTube]

Gymnastics #10: Yet More Bar (0:29)

[Watch Video #10 on YouTube]

Thanks so much for my gymnastics present!

No comments: