Get in touch with me!

Do you think I'm cute? Send me a note at cjphotoupdate@gmail.com

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hi Liza! [videos]

Grandpa and Wada brought me to the hospital today.
I knocked on the door, then came inside. Who did I find? My baby sister :)

[Watch Meeting Liza 1 on YouTube (3:45)]

I'm so excited to share!

I just wanted to hold her. So cute!

[Watch Meeting Liza 2 on YouTube (2:25)]

We are a happy family!

I sang her some songs, and wanted to rock her.

[Watch Meeting Liza 3 on YouTube (0:53)]

So I sat with Daddy and sang her some more songs.

[Watch Meeting Liza 4 on YouTube (0:54)]

Then I shared some of my toys with her while Grandpa held Liza.

[Watch Meeting Liza 5 on YouTube (0:37)]

I just couldn't get enough!
Mommy and I sat on the couch, snuggled, and made faces at each other.

[Watch Meeting Liza 6 on YouTube (1:08)]

1 comment:

Chance said...

so when do we get a lizaupdate blog? :)