Get in touch with me!

Do you think I'm cute? Send me a note at cjphotoupdate@gmail.com

Friday, October 12, 2012

Hi Fall!

What a lucky duck!

Grandma came out to see me and took me to a way cool farm!

I went through a maze, rode on a hay ride, saw lots of animals, and learned a dance about books! Here are some pictures and movies to share about my awesome day!

## The Corn Maze ##

Entering the Corn Maze


Seeing real corn on the stalk


Seeing cool things with Grandma












Going through the jungle cave




Big bird? No - it's Woody!



[Watch Woody on YouTube]

Follow the path


Peering at the water


Hippo ate the chain - chomp! chomp!


Crossing the tipsy bridge!
(I was a little scared by the "cannon ball", so Grandma carried me.)


We went through the Monster Mash

[Watch Headed to the Monster Mash on YouTube]

Checking out the other big birds...




Optical Illusions in the corn maze



I found the giraffe in the corn maze, and Grandma took a few pictures of us by it:










## After the Maze ##

Grandma says "There's no place like home."




## Baby Piggies ##

The baby piggies were hungry!


I watched them very closely:




One poor little piggy had a hard time finding a place to eat:



[Watch Hungry Piggy on YouTube]

## Hay Ride ##

We got to go on a real hay ride! The tractor pulled two big wagons full of hay, and we all sat down and went for a ride.

We drove around the big pond:



[Watch Hay Ride - Pond Crossing on YouTube]

And I got to sit on Daddy's lap:


And Mommy and Grandma sat by me:


And shared their kettle corn!


We saw a spaceship and aliens:


Some of the Peanuts Gang:


Jungle Animals


Drove through a dark tunnel:


And had to pay a toll to pass the troll brigde:


Saw the ghost town:


And drove through the big pond!


Wow...


## Lunch Time, Story Time, and Dancing ##

Daddy took me to play in the little kid area while Mommy and Grandma got lunch for us.


There was a performance on stage, and I learned a dance about books.

[Watch Lunch - Dancin' to GN on YouTube]
Awesome!

After, Grandma and I went to sit up by the stage and ask for more songs.






I didn't get any more songs, but I got Groovy Nate's business card!

## Exploring the Farm ##

I'm practicing my tractor driving so I can help with the harvest in a few years.




Grandma helped show me the ropes.





[Watch Tractor 1 on YouTube]


[Watch Tractor 2 on YouTube]



Then I pumped some water.


And milked a cow!








## Going on the Big Slides ##

There were lots of big, long slides that I could go down. I had riding down with Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma.


[Watch Big Slide withe Mommy on YouTube]


[Watch Big Slide with Daddy on YouTube]


[Watch Big Slide with Daddy 2 on YouTube]

## Seeing the Animals ##

Dragon eggs


Horses


Pigs


And goats!


## Petting the Goats ##

Entering the compound


Following the herd


There's one!


A little scared, holding onto Daddy


Grandma's petting one!












Lovin' it!


Mommy and Daddy took lots of videos of me with the goats.


[Watch Sitting with the Goat on YouTube]


Watch Surrounded by Goats on YouTube]


[Watch Goat on Lap on YouTube]


[Watch Scooting to the Goats on YouTube]


[Watch Finding the Herd on YouTube]


[Watch Just Hanging Out with the Goats on YouTube]

At the end - I pushed our pumpkins out in the wheelbarrow.



I was super tired after a long day!



Thanks Grandma Ruthie -- What a great day!!!

No comments: