Today, I took Mommy and Daddy for a
Walk Against Hunger as part of your Day of Service.
Even though I had to wake up early, it was worth it!
There were lots of people at our walk (~1,000) who brought lots of food!
There were also lots of doggies. Which was a little distracting for me.
All of the acorns were distracting, too, so our 3k walk took a while.
[Watch Collecting Acorns on YouTube]
When I got tired of walking,
Daddy gave me a ride.
I may have taken the walk slow, but I finished strong!
[Watch Lucky Duck on YouTube]
P.S. Just so you know, I went and met my neighbors and asked them to help out, too. I liked knocking on their door and saying "Neighbors!"
Walk Against Hunger as part of your Day of Service.
Even though I had to wake up early, it was worth it!
There were lots of people at our walk (~1,000) who brought lots of food!
There were also lots of doggies. Which was a little distracting for me.
All of the acorns were distracting, too, so our 3k walk took a while.
[Watch Collecting Acorns on YouTube]
When I got tired of walking,
Daddy gave me a ride.
I may have taken the walk slow, but I finished strong!
[Watch Lucky Duck on YouTube]
P.S. Just so you know, I went and met my neighbors and asked them to help out, too. I liked knocking on their door and saying "Neighbors!"




No comments:
Post a Comment