I was a little bit silly at the doctor's office the other day, waiting on my 18 month check-up.
Nurse Linda said I'm smart and amazing, and she even let me put on the stethoscope to listen to my heartbeat.
I was twirling. Mommy tried to catch me on video, so I pretended to be a puppy. Then I did it again for her.
[Watch Puppy on YouTube]
And this is me below at my 15 month check-up, exploring the office.
[Watch Climbing Baby on YouTube]
Nurse Linda said I'm smart and amazing, and she even let me put on the stethoscope to listen to my heartbeat.
I was twirling. Mommy tried to catch me on video, so I pretended to be a puppy. Then I did it again for her.
[Watch Puppy on YouTube]
And this is me below at my 15 month check-up, exploring the office.
[Watch Climbing Baby on YouTube]

No comments:
Post a Comment