Get in touch with me!

Do you think I'm cute? Send me a note at cjphotoupdate@gmail.com

Friday, June 22, 2012

Hi Mommy!

I had a lot of fun with Daddy today.

We watched ChildaGod and baby baby:

[Watch Watching ChildaGod on YouTube]

I spun on the chair:

[Watch Spin on YouTube]

And squirted myself with the water bottle:

How silly!

[Watch Little Squirt on YouTube]

Then I played with my bear from GG-Ma and gave it loves.
I also decided that I was ready to eat; so I went to get my tray, then talked to Daddy about what I wanted for lunch.

[Watch Bumbo with Baby and Bear on YouTube]

Then I took a good nap for Daddy so he could take out the trash and help Grandma Ruthie.

Can't wait to see you when you get home - hope you had fun with Aliyah at Six Flags!

No comments: