Today is St. Patrick's Day. Mommy dressed me up in my lucky outfit!
I played outside with Daddy while Mommy made yummy lunch.
I had fun making a drum outside.
(YouTube: Little Drummer Girl [0:30])
Then I asked Daddy for help (please!) getting on the rocking horse.
(YouTube: Rocking Horse II [0:38])
I rocked the horse a little more vigorously than I did last time Daddy filmed me (3/10/12).
(YouTube: Rocking Horse I [0:36])
Boy has the weather changed these last few weeks - I love playing outside!
I played outside with Daddy while Mommy made yummy lunch.
I had fun making a drum outside.
(YouTube: Little Drummer Girl [0:30])
Then I asked Daddy for help (please!) getting on the rocking horse.
(YouTube: Rocking Horse II [0:38])
I rocked the horse a little more vigorously than I did last time Daddy filmed me (3/10/12).
(YouTube: Rocking Horse I [0:36])
Boy has the weather changed these last few weeks - I love playing outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment